Propane Leak From Kitchen Stove In Soldotna Cabin Kills Two

Couple Dies In Cabin When Propane Stove Knob Left "On" By Accident  Location:   Soldotna Type:  Death Investigation Dispatch Text:...


Couple Dies In Cabin When Propane Stove Knob Left "On" By Accident 


Location: Soldotna

Type: Death Investigation

Dispatch Text:

On March 13, 2022, at 7:37 pm, the Alaska State Troopers were notified of two deceased adults at a residence in Soldotna. Troopers and first responders immediately responded to the one-bedroom cabin. 61-year-old Soldotna resident Mary Beltz and 64-year-old Soldotna resident Michael Hanno were the only occupants and both were declared deceased at the scene. 

A preliminary investigation by Troopers determined that a propane oven had been inadvertently left in the on position while it was not lit filling the cabin with propane. The remains of both adults are being sent to the State Medical Examiners Office for autopsy, and the next of kin for both have been notified.

Related

Trooper News 3449979201608214118

Yogi Bera Talks Smack

"I usually take a two-hour nap from one to four."--Yogi Bera

Click Here

Too Far North With David Mudrick

Too Far North With David Mudrick

CLICK: TAKE A BREAK

CLICK: TAKE A BREAK
Read The Bearfoot Guide To Roadside Alaska

Stories Folks Are Reading Today

Search For Somebody Below

See Every Single Story

The Journal Is Copyrighted Material

The Journal Is Copyrighted Material
All rights reserved. Contact us at 320-1145.
item